- Insert pin to circuit board.
- The input module uses KUKA Robot to pick up the board and move it to clamp the board.
- Hole diameter measuring module using Cognex camera and GT2 measuring header mounted on Nachi robot hand.
- Pin insertion module uses a Nachi robot with a suction header mounted on the robot hand.
- The Part Feeder Module provides battery for robot, from ø 2 – to ø 6.
- The Press Module: The robot is programmed to insert the pin into the circuit board, move it to Press Module, and then bring it to the stamping head of the XY conveyor.
- Weight: ~7000 kg
- Size (L x W x H): ~4500 x 3500 x 2200
- Supply voltage: 220VAC-50Hz-15kW
- Gas: 0.5MPa
- PCB Size: Max 610×510, Min 500×334
- PCB Thickness: 1.0-2.0mm
- HMI Control: 7 inch
- Vision camera: Cognex
- Servo Omron engine
- The machine is exported to Japan